QLD Relief Motel Managers
The most difficult part is making the decision to actually take a well earned break. Leaving your Motel or holiday accommodation business in someone else's hands is not only quite daunting, but may even prevent you from taking a holiday altogether!
You can rest assured, we offer a relief management service where we treat your customers like they were our own, and your Motel business will continue to thrive and be maintained as if you'd never even left.
Not only do we step in as your on-site managers, but we are able to offer more!
We are an honest, reliable couple of Queensland relief managers and able to manage your property professionally to allow you the break we all need from time to time!
A little about Graeme & Lucille:
Graeme was a fully Licensed Real Estate agent hence fully conversant with Trust Accounting procedures. We are an experienced relief management couple with our own ABN and able to step in and run your Motel, Apartments/Resort, Bed & Breakfast, or Lodge while you take that well earned break.
From the early 2000's we started and ran a very successful B&B for a good number of years in Queenstown, New Zealand as well as several properties here in Australia during our quiet times. In 2010 we decided to settle in Australia and offer our relief accommodation management services via this medium.
However in the interim we bought Management Rights in Mooloolaba on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland. After almost 7 years, we have sold, so are now able to offer our locum services again.
We are an honest, reliable couple of Motel relief managers and able to manage your holiday property in Queensland professionally to allow you the break we all need from time to time! With good communication skills we get on with people extremely well.
Along with good computer literacy skills, we have experience in most aspects of the accommodation business, including but not limited to:
- experience of managing Unit complexes , B&B's, Motels etc
- meeting and greeting guests - reservations, check ins, check outs and daily reports
- preparation & cooking of breakfasts, (where appropriate)
- scheduling and supervision of cleaning and rostering servicing staff
- back office including banking and MYOB
- manage on-line inventory on booking sites - EzyRez, GuestPoint, Starfleet, Booking.com, Expedia, Siteminder, Booking Button etc
- all the basic property maintenance including lawn mowing, gardening, swimming pool cleaning, and general ongoing day to day maintenance.
We are able offer a range of Motel management services in Queensland and we would be pleased if you contacted us to talk more about how we could potentially help.