Comments from the accommodation locums past guest book:
The following are all taken from the Lake Vista B&B in Queenstown guest books.
It is comments like these that make one feel quite humble.
- Dear Graeme & Lucille, We've never felt more at home at a B&B. We've decided you should change the name to "Heaven on Earth". Thank you for sharing your beautiful home. Carlin & Susan - Morrison Colorado.
- Best view, best service, best rooms and best breakfast on our entire NZ trip! Thank you so much for everything. Nic & Patricia - Sweden.
- What a fantastic experience. Graeme looked after us so well! It's an amazing place with fabulous views. I have never seen such a lovely house. Thanks for all your patient help. Exceptional! Terrie & Cliff. Cheshire UK.
- The view was exceeded only by your hospitality. Thanks for going out of your way for us. Jim & Dixie Dawson - Manhatton Beach USA.
- Thank you for your hospitality. You went above & beyond to make our honeymoon a memorable one in Queenstown. You have a beautiful home with amazing views. We enjoyed every second of our time here. Thank you so much!
Joost & Jen Monen - San Diego, California USA.
- Excellent, just what I was looking for. Splendid room and invaluable help with exploring the area.
Thanks so much.
David Wilshire MP. House of Commons - London.
- You made us feel really welcome from the Airport until the moment we left. Beautiful views, accommodation, toilet with heated floors, booked our tours....everything was perfect! I would recommend you to everyone that I could. Thank you.
Comila & Suely - São Paulo, Brazil.
- A most wonderful stay & hospitality. Even stocked with Baked Beans - what more can we say. Great time had by all. Many thanks from the Brits! Steve, Gary, Terry & Cyril. (Lions N.Z. Tour 2005)
- Such charm of your place and the warmth of your home & hospitality makes this holiday truly memorable! Hope to come back in the future. Tess - Sydney.
- The beauty of Queenstown & your kindness and hospitality are a perfect match! Thank you so much. Mono - Philippines.
- Thank you so much for your hospitality. Such fantastic views - we'll certainly remember our stay here. Robert & Annette - Devon, UK.
- Beautiful home. Had a great 5 nights here. Thank you so much for your hospitality and lovely breakfasts.
Brenda - (Ireland) and George - (South Africa).
- Stunning views & beautiful modern & comfortable room. A good choice & thoroughly recommended.
Jon & Anneline - Bristol UK.
- Thank you for making us feel as if we were staying with family. We have had a truly wonderful visit in New Zealand, thanks to you.
Larey & Chris - IL - USA.
- An absolutely amazing place. Thank you so much for the 5 star treatment. Would recommend it to anyone.
Robin & Lauren. Manchester - UK. ( ex Ireland)
- Perfect hospitality and lovely views, plus excellent advice - we can't thank you enough. Mary, Teresa & Pekka, Finland.
- Excellent hospitality, beautiful place and two lovely people.
Orlette & Zvi, Israel.
- Thank you for the 5 star B & B hospitality! We enjoyed our stay & loved the meals. Outstanding view & accommodation. Thank you for making this trip so enjoyable and thank you for all your help! If you come to Idaho, look us up.
John & Clara, Idaho, USA.
- Thanks so much for your wonderful hospitality! Our stay with you was a marvelous welcome to New Zealand.
Don, Aileen & Kevin, Canada.
- We loved your Bed and Breakfast! Your hospitality was wonderful. We will remember the lovely views and will be sending our friends to your place. Thank you again.
Bill & Phylis, USA.
- I had a wonderful time in New Zealand. Especially at Mr & Mrs Simpson's. Hosts & help made a big difference.
Elle Ozbek, Turkey.
- What a beautiful view to contemplate on before flying out of New Zealand today - we will be taking many memories with us.
Richard & Diana, Southampton UK.
- Hospitality to live for - views to die for. A good recipe for a return visit.
Guy & Kay, Auckland.
- Thanks for your fabulous hospitality. What a view! Can't wait to come again.
Jan Maskell, London.
- Thanks to my wonderful hosts, Graeme & Lucille. Lake Vista must have the best rooms in Queenstown - stunning scenery.
Holger Spill, Berlin, Germany.